Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Updates, Updates, Updates

Hello my purple panda pickles. This post is about all of the interesting things that have happened to me since the last time I posted. I got a 100% on my Unit 2 history test. It was about the Revolutionary War. I'm getting an Android phone. It's a T-Mobile G1. Its not new though. Its my mom's old phone, so it has some scratches on it. I just ate some Transformers candy. It was really good. I lost something that goes to my earbuds so I'm kind of mad. I also got a 100% on my science test. I don't have school tomorrow or Friday because tomorrow is Staff Development Day and Friday is NV Day. NV stands for Nevada, which is the state I live in. I'm not going trick-or-treating with my friends. One couldn't go, and the other one canceled. I'm gonna go trick-or-treating with my brother. I can't tell you though what he or I will be until after Halloween. I am now a Switchfoot fan. Switchfoot is a Christian rock band. They're my best friend Amanda's favorite band. I used to not like them, but now I am a big fan. Its strange how people can change their opinions so quickly and easily. That's it for today.
C ya,
Ria
P.S.~Listen to a song called The Beautiful Letdown by Switchfoot. It's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment