Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NOVEMBER

I'm SO sorry. I'm SO sorry that I haven't wrote a post in a long time. My dad broke my hard drive so I can't go on my computer at his apartment. Today we will be talking about November. Why, you may ask? Well today is November 1st, so we will talk about November. In November, you get to eat turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and PIE!!!! That holiday is Thanksgiving (duh). The best part, obviously, is the PIE!!!!! Especially the pumpkin pie. :) And in November, you are eating all of the candy which you got on Halloween. In November, you are getting out the heavy jackets and hot choclate packets. That rhymes:) In November,  you are getting ready for Christmas. In November, you get a day off from school on Veterans Day. In November, you start wearing jeans and boots ALL of the time. Those are some things about NOVEMBER.
C ya
RIA:)

1 comment: