Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Movie-watchingness

Hi. Today, we will be talking about movies. I saw a great movie a few days ago. It was Real Steel. Its in theaters right now. It was EPIC. The movie is about robots who box. I love that movie. I really wanna see Puss n Boots when it comes out!!! Its gonna be awesome!!!! Probably EPIC too!!! I also wanna see Johnny English Reborn. It looks funny on the previews. Its probably gonna be sort of similar to Pink Panther 2. I love Pink Panther 2!!!! That is such a fantabulous family movie. The first Pink Panther is good too, but not as EPIC as the second one. I'm sorry that I didn't write on my blog Sunday or yesterday. I did change the quote of the day though.
BYE
~RIA~

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I love movies. But I haven't seen any of the ones you talked about.

    ReplyDelete