Monday, October 17, 2011

STUFF

Hi. Hello. Hey. Sup. Greetings. Those are ways to say hello. I titled this post stuff because I will be talking about random stuff. Remember that Indy race I told you guys I went to yesterday????? Well my friend Jason had been there also. He told me that he got in trouble when he was there because he was in a restricted area with his cousin and friend. They didn't mean to go into the restricted area. Jason told me that five police officers came. Wow. So many things happened that day at that race. Oh, I wanted to tell you, my dear readers. The guy I told you guys that flew in the air during the crash died. So yup. A lot of things happened during the race. My friend Markela joined Facebook today!!!!!! Yay!!!!!
Dinosaurs.
~Ria~
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment