Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Earth Science and Blah Blah Blah

Hi my dinosaurs. I just finished my Earth Science project  that is worth 100 points. I'm gonna get an A. Take that, Mr. Cravin!!!! He is my science teacher. I colored my project and made it look nice and pretty. Today in history, we had to make up a speech and say it in our groups of 7. I went first because I was probably the least shy. I pretended that I was mad. The speech in history was about a tax or act that Mrs. Heter (my history teacher) assigned us. I got the Proclamation of 1763. So my speech was about the Proclamation. I also had to say why the colonists were mad. Basically, I had to pretend I was a colonist. I mad my whole group laugh with my speech. It was probably the voice I was using. 
Bye.....
Ria:)

No comments:

Post a Comment