Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Errkkkk.

Errkkkk....
Today is just so blahhhhhh. I'm sick and I don't like being sick. Errkkkk..... At least you pizzas can enjoy this fantabulous post. (I realize that fantabulous is most likely not a word, thank you Bob the Slacker) :) Anyone in my science class knows what that means. HA HA HA HA!:) i like laughing8). Sooooo yeah, I couldn't go to school today because I was sick. Bummer.... At least I get to write this mega truly awesome POST!:) (Yes Bob, it is awesome.) LA LA LA LA..... strangely enough, I'm actually quite cheerful today. I got to finish a fantastic book today. It's called Specials. I love that book. SOOOOO. I can hear thunder...... RAIN must be coming! Oh grrrreat. I'm going to demand that Webster's Dictionary add the word erk to the dictionary. It IS a WORD! SOOOO YEAH. 
What do you think? Should erk be a word?????
C ya muh peoples.
Ria
PS ~~~~~~ erk IS A WORD!!!!:)
PSS ~~~~~~ BYE!!!!!

1 comment: