Friday, October 7, 2011

Be My Escape

Hey Dreamy Dino Dinner Dragons. That's impossible to say five times fast. So I'm going to explain something. A lot of times, in a post, I will have a segment dedicated to the weird, wacky, funny stuff that happened to me at school. It will be called: THE WEIRD, WACKY, FUNNY TALES.

~~~~~~~~~~WEIRD, WACKY, FUNNY TALE~~~~~~~~~~~
So I was walking home from school and I saw a group of boys. Before I could see what they were doing, I heard cheering. I walked faster so I could pass them, and they were carrying a sign that told people in cars to honk. It was so funny. Like every thirty seconds someone would honk because they saw the sign. I admit, that sign idea was pretty cool. It was very interesting.

Regular post::::::::::
Relient K is, like, awesome!!!! I love their music even though I don't really like Christian Rock. I gotta go cause Wizards of Waverly Place is on.

Cya,
Ria:)

No comments:

Post a Comment