Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HAHAHAHA

Oh yeah! Got a 100% on a science test. HA HA HA Mr. Cravin. He's my science teacher. He doesn't like it if a student gets 100% on a test in his class. I got my report card yesterday. Got STRAIGHT A'S!!!!!:) So since I got straight A's, I getta go to a pizza party on Friday.:) Sooo excited. I took a shower today and forgot to take my glasses off. I can be sooo idiotic sometimes. I'm gunna be done with my book soon. Already got a title. I'm deciding when to unveil it. I may or may not had told you guys about Halloween. Since I'm not sure, I'll you again. I was a vampire. My brother, dad, and I were with four other little boys. My brother was a storm trooper. One kid was the Scream. The other little boys were Starwars people.
Well that concludes today's post.
BYE,
Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment