Friday, September 9, 2011

Yee Haw!!!8)

Hi ya aliens. Today I'm gonna talk bout country music. 
I just love the country genre. It's my favorite type of music!:)
By the way, if your a Narnia or Switchfoot fanatic, check out my friends blog at whimsicalunicorns.blogspot.com. Time for the wonderfully cowboy country.8)Country music makes me sooooo happy. Have you ever noticed how Country is the only type of music that has great songs about the U.S.A.? That's the only type of music that has songs that make me proud to be an American. Country music has this sound that I just love. Maybe its because I'm from Minnesota.Since I love soooo many country songs, I'm going to make a list of my ten fave singers.
10 Favorite Singers:
1. Toby Keith
2. Emerson Drive
3. The Band Perry
4. Taylor Swift
5. Dierks Bentley
6. Keith Urban
7. Hunter Hayes
8. Sugarland
9. Eric Church
10. Craig Morgan

I have many other favorite country singers, but those are the top 10. Some were names of singers and some were bands. So check out those fabulous singers. Tomorrow, we will be discussing pop music. I apologize if some days I forget to write a blog because I'm busy with school work. This is my second week of school.
Remember, check out my friend's blog, whimsicalunicorns.blogspot.com.

See ya,
Ria the magnificent

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Maria! Awesome post! Did you do the quote of the day thing yourself? That's really cool.

    ReplyDelete