Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ROCKie Mountain Pandas

Hello Readers. I'm going to ramble about Rock music. Two of my favorite bands are in the rock genre. I just love saying the word genre. I  will be talking about Capital Lights and Relient K. Capital Lights doesn't have any sad songs. All of their songs are loud, none are quiet. Maybe, possibly thats why I like that band. I absolutely do not like depressing music. It just makes me feel horrible. Relient K is the same way. None of their songs are quiet. They are loud, noisy. Thus the rock genre. My list of top five Capital Lights songs:
1. Frank Morris
2. Let the Little Lady Talk
3. Mile Away
4. Remember the Day
5. Out of Control.

List of top five Relient K songs:
1. High of 75
2. Be my Escape
3. My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend
4. Who I am Hates Who I've Been
5. I so Hate Consequences

Those are the songs for today. I found an amazing Owl City song yesterday. It's called "Sunburn." I hope you liked today's post. Remember, Rainbow Ponies are awesome.
C ya.
Ria

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maria! So you did figure out what genre Relient K is! Thanks! You should listen to soundtrack music. Try the Narnia soundtrack music.

    ReplyDelete