Friday, September 2, 2011

Hey Peoples of Jupiter

Today I'm going to be talking about......Music!!! Today's music post will be about electronic songs. I'll do a post about country, pop, and rock music some other day. My favoite singer is Owl City. Owl City is a singer not a band. Owl City songs are kind of strange and have meanings that can be difficult to figure out. Maybe thats why I like Owl City so much. The singers real name is Adam Young. I don't know why he started using Owl City as his singer name. The genre is electronic/electronica/pop. My first five favorite Owl City songs are:
1. Deer in the Headlights
2. Dental Care
3. The Bird and the Worm
4. Tip of the Iceberg
5. Plant Life
Owl City's music is truly wonderful. It may be a little strange, but what in life isn't a little weird. A million peculiar things happened at school today. Oh yes, I wanted to tell you. Some days I might be too busy with schoolwork to write a post, and I apologize. I'll try to write as much as I can. I don't have time to write about other genres today, so I'll do it some other day. Just remember to listen to one of the five Owl City songs on my list, and you will most likely like his music too.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Maria! Do you happen to know what genre Relient K is? All I know is that they are a Christian band.

    ReplyDelete