Wednesday, September 14, 2011

La La La....Whateva ~ La La La......It doesn't matter :)

Hello. If you are wondering what the heck the title means, i will explain. It's from a random song thats keeps playing in my head. No, I am not a robot. So today I'm going to tell you a short story. Don't sound sooooo disappointed. It's called......The Quiz. Today we had a quiz in history. The quiz had five questions about what we were supposed to read the night before for homework. I was sooooo nervous because I had forgotten to read. I guessed on all of the questions. And...........I only got one wrong!!!!!!!:)
That's the epic story.
Bye my peeps 8)
P.S.~ I don't like the candy Peeps. They're horrible.:)
Ria the wizard
P.P.S.~ I'm not telling you if I am a real wizard.
P.P.P.S.~ Eat some pickles!!!!!!8)

1 comment: