Friday, August 26, 2011

Green Ogres and Rainbow Ponies

Today, I'm going to be talking about Shrek. Thus the green font. One of my favorite parts about Shrek the Third is when Shrek, Donkey, Puss in Boots, and Arthur are at Merlin's house and they look in the fire. They have to tell Merlin what they see. Shrek sees something that he doesn't want to share with the others, so he says, "I see a rainbow pony!" Best part in the movie. My favorite character is Puss in Boots. Such an awesome cat. Donkey is  hilarious too. Eddie Murphy is awesome. Just so you know, Arthur is Fiona's cousin. Fiona's dad dies and Shrek doesn't want to be king. He goes and finds the only other relative that can be king, which is Arthur. Shrek is one of my favorite movies. Gotta love Dreamworks. :)
I love ranbow ponies.
Ria

1 comment: