Sunday, August 28, 2011

Comedy (ha-ha)

National Treasure. Pink Panther 2. Grownups. Shrek. Mr. Popper's Penguin's. Those are five of the funniest movies that I've seen so far. For me, I only like a movie if it's funny. Otherwise I get really bored. Hey, you just learned something new about me. Yippee for you. Now lets get back on topic before we wonder even farther away from the main subject. What were we talking about? Anyone remember? Oh, yes. Comedy. Now another example of a funny movie is Tangled. Shrek is the best of all the movies I named. It's hilarious. You want to know what else is hilarious? My favorite comic, Garfield. I mean, who doesn't like a lazy cat that loves lasanga? I love lasanga. Salsa is really good too. Especially with chips. Oh, and I love baked potatoes. They're really good. Oh! Ooops. I got a long ways off topic again. Oh well. That ends today's segment on comedy. Ha-ha.
Bye all you unicorns.
Ria

1 comment: